Having trouble printing?
Here are a few things you can try, along with help that we might be able to provide.
When printing, try turning off the Headers and Footers.
When printing, try changing the Scale from 100 to 90 or 80.
We've found that using Chrome on Windows10 with an HP LaserJet printer is the most reliable combination, and we test throughly with that.
There are too many combinations to make it possible help troubleshoot every situation.
If you want us to try, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of computer (Windows,Mac,ChromeBook,etc)
- Browser you're using (Chrome,Safari,Edge,etc)
- Printer make and model you're using (HP LaserJet M401,etc)
- Screenshot of the options you're choosing
- A photograph of a printed sheet
If you're a paid member of this site, we'll definitely support and help you with this.
If not, we'll try to help as much as feasible.